Current Time In China

Wednesday, January 23, 2008

A Great Day!




Well, the day started early for me. I got up at 3 am to Kevin snoring but that's okay, he is working hard and tired! Hannah got off to school and Andrea and Montana pick her up for me so I don't have to take Gabby out in the rain! Thanks, girls! We had a visitor today, Jeannie and Gabby was happy to see her. Gabby woke at 8am and ate and played in the exercise saucer and on tummy time. She ate luch and went down for nap about 1130 am and woke at 245 pm. Almost the same as yesterday! Yeah! She stayed awake, played and enjoyed her sister, daddy and the dogs. My firend came over day two of kick boxing with the DVD and Gabby does her exercise and laughs at us the whole time. It is a 30 minute tape and we all get a good work out! Gabby ate her jook, got a bath, and was ready for bed at 8pm! She is such a happy baby and is getting back on her "regular" schedule that she had in China! We love that as she is very predictable with her naps and sleep times. I think she is adjusted! Oh, and she loves her baths. She is really a true joy! We are looking forward to her baptism this Sunday and we rejoice in The Lord for this precious gift! Hannah said she thinks she did great on her Social Studies test adn today was much easier for her too with getting up and going to school. She is really happy to be back! She has a progress report that came home from Science teacher today for me to sign and return, yes, an A+. She loves science! Well, I have learned to go to bed after Gabby and before Kevin, hahahaha, so good night for now and God's peace be with you all! Love, Hayley PS I think Gabby is gaining some poundage! She loves to eat! All systems go for her!

No comments: