Current Time In China

Monday, January 7, 2008

Where's Our Baby??????????

Jane is our Nanjing Tour Guide. She is referred to as "Jane, the fusy nanny". She met as at the airport, where one pice of my luggage failed to show up. No problem, it was found, still in Beijing! Don't worry, it will be here tonight we will send to hotel and then to your room. So you all, well most of you know, don't worry or have patience is where God really tries to grow you and this time was no different.

Jane asks me which orphanage is mine, so I tell her. Seh smiles and gives me a hug then puts her head on my shoulder and says, well, I have mor eto tell you. (okay my heart skips a beat...) She says, "The orpahange director called me this morning. Your orphanage is the furtherest one out and they have such bad fog they will not be here on time. They will be here much later. Like in the evening. The roads are shut to get here from where they are coming from." I asked if they for sure were coming today and she said yes of course.

WE get to the hotel, upgrade to a suite so there is enough room for all of us, and then grab a burger at the a la cart western/chinese buffet in Hotel. We meet up with Jane at 115ish and head to CCAA.

Everyone's baby is there waiting for them to arrive. Another small group from Holt is there as well. Everyone has babies, it is awesome and sureal and while I shot photos, videos, even for the Holt families, I wondered and prayed that Gabriella was truly ours and that she we be brought to us. I wondered if this was never going to happen all the while trusting and believeing that it would. It is one of those faith moments. God comforted my heart, granted me confidence that she would be there soon, HIs timing was perfect, her not being there yet was not a "no" but a wait on me for I know the plans I have for you.

The other families had gone to take family photos and had signed papers. They were now bonding and enjoying their new bundles of blessings from God. I throughout my helping of others and joy for those who had easier transitions and pain in my heart for those who started out rocky, I watched the window like a hawk for I knew with all of my heart, she would be ours and would be here forever for our family.

I saw two ladies adn a man walking up from the road, I yelled to Kevina nd said get the video here she comes!!!!!! Here is the picture of us anticipating that moment....pictures and video taken by Will Clark who's precious Ruby was resting her mama's arms, Tiff Clark! Thanks Will.

No comments: