Current Time In China

Saturday, January 12, 2008

Thanks, Tori for Watching Skieter



To my dear friend Tori, thank you for watching my Skieter dog. Look who we met in Guangzhou, a Chinese Skieter! He is one year old and hangs out with his owner at the wedding Bazaar shoppe. We first met him in the park. It was great to see him as I do miss Skieter! Gabby loved him and he gave her a big ol' kiss. Much to the owners dismay. He apologized, (not okay her-but we loved it!) Tori, here's the outfit I promised to post. Okay I have been shopping for two years now. I just bought 6-9 month old clothes and fiured if I were wrong I would donate or ive away. Guess what everything fits! Aslo, I bought at of seasons at 75% off. I love a bargina nd I love to barter. In fact, the others want me to help them, or at least follow me and ask for my price. Thanks to you dad for your expertise in international buying. You are a true pioneer and I learned from the best. I promise mass purchases if they promise the best deal and then after I barter adn get their price added together I ask for 25 % off for the volume! It is working and I am thrilled. Volume and repeat buiness, key to cutting a good deal. enjoy your day today we are!!!! God bless, Hayley, Kevin and Hannah and Little Miss Gabby

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I wish I could go shopping with you. Could you arrange deals for all of us going to China after you?

Kim soon to be COP Mom from BB