Current Time In China

Friday, January 11, 2008

WE left Nanjing and are in Guangzshou




Not sure if I posted these yet. Kevin has to download photos from today to the computer so I can resize and upload to blog. He's too tired and I will head to bed too as I am sure Gabby will wake soon! She did really well on the flight. She drank her bottle on take off and half way into the flight she had a huge movement! I mean it was huge! Well, the ladies were in the way of the economy bathroom by serving drinks so I asked the steward if I could use first class, he smelled things in our favor and allowed me to take care of it. Well, first class had no space to barely sit down let alone to change a baby, who well made a huge mess. So here I sat baby on lap, leg half crossed to form a "table" no, they don't have a changing pull down station in first class, ugh! Anyway, I was able to take care of it and with no causalities, like clothing etc. Gabby then played the rest of the time and cried a bit before we landed bacause she was ready for a nap. She fell asleep when we were ready to land. Figures! lol She did well, slept the bus ride to the hotel about one hour and then in the lobby at check in, and then right into her crib! What a great baby, okay she was really tired. Things were off today with sight seeing, air travel etc. We were on the plane then we were told due to weather we would have a 30 minute delay. We were one hour behind when all was said and done and we arrived safely. I will post tomorrow when I get a chance. Anyone who wants to meet us at the airport can but we will head off from the airport to Gabby's doctor's appointment in Elk Grove at 245 pm on Friday when we get in to town. We appreciate the love and support of all of our family and friends and wish you peace and happiness. Love , Kevin, Hayley, Hannah and Gabby!

1 comment:

Kathryn said...

Hailey- Congratulations on making it one step closer to home! Gabby is adorable and we have enjoyed following your journey through your blog and on the Bethany Boards.

Remember the Ransavage family, Michelle and Mia who were stuck in China? They are still at the White Swan, and Andrew, the husband will be joining them soon, as they make their way back home.

I know you are busy, but wondered if you see them, would you send much love from many Bethany parents who have prayed for them?

It was/is very controversial, but Jesus loved the most controversial people as an example to us. :)

Thank you so much,
Kate Gross
Bethany mama in AR