Current Time In China

Monday, January 7, 2008

We Are Family!

Gabriella is the easiest, happiest, busiest little one and this is what her caregiver said and this is what she is!!!!!! Our od in Heven is so miracelous. His wisdom and love is above all else and His timeing and preparing of our hearts and family is perfect!!!! I praise God for Miss Gabriella and I trust He really did know what He was doing when He called us on this journey to this precious gift of a daughter. Seh loves the way I sing! Imagine that. She loves , "Trot, trot to Boston to buy a loaf of bread" "loves me saying, "Aaaaa Boo!e " She cracks up laughing! Not just a smile a full on belly roll!!!!

She looked into my eyes and I into hers and I knew God had answered my prayers, I asked Him to prepare her spirit for us and for her to know who we are, I asked Him to grant her a peace that passes all understanding, the same peace I have with my sons and He has given us just that. Seh is ours and we are hers adn God ordained it and we have all surly been blessed. May our lives be living lights to her every step and may her faith be stong and never waiver for God has found favor with this little one and may God protect each of our hearts, minds and souls as we seek continued instruction in His Word and the desires He has for our lives. Praise be to God for this child and for choosing us to raise her and be her forever family!

Hannah has been a BIG help. She helped with Gabriella's every need. She is my little assistant and once I put Gabby to sleep, Hannah and I enjoyed a dinner together jsut the two of us!

Kevin is an awesome daddy and he can really get her to laughing as well, this is what he tells us, Hannah and I were getting translations done from our Guide Jane. The translations were things we needed to know right away, like time she goes to sleep, what she eats and when etc.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gabby is absolutely beautiful!!! Those photos brought me to tears!

Praying for continued smooth transition.

God Bless. Hug Tiffany and Ruby from me!
Heather

Joan said...

God works in amazing ways. Looking at these pictures tells me that everyone is where they are suppose to be. She is beautiful and you are a truly a blessed family. We love ALL of you and are looking forward to meeting Gabby. Joan Rick, Kyle and Christopher